2. Data controller - UAB "eComp", a closed joint-stock company established in the Republic of Lithuania, legal entity code 302468470, registered office address - Savanorių pr. 192A-2, Kaunas, data is collected and processed in the Register of Legal Entities of JV "Registrų centras", e-mail email address - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number 837330460.
3. This document is a contract between the data controller UAB "eComp" and you (hereinafter - the User) regarding the use of the website, which is available at the Internet address www.ecomp.lt, as well as the rules (hereinafter - the Rules) that all persons must follow, visiting and/or using www.ecomp.lt services.
5. The Provider stores the User's data for 5 years after the user's last visit to the website or the time when the User transferred contacts to the Supplier.
6. The Supplier processes the User's personal data in accordance with the following basic principles of personal data processing:
6.1. Personal data is collected for defined and legitimate purposes.
6.2. Personal data is processed accurately and fairly.
6.3. Personal data is processed legally:
6.3.1. The data subject expresses consent to the processing of personal data by ticking the box "I agree that my personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling orders" and agrees to comply with the rules of use of the ecomp.lt website;
6.3.2. a contract is concluded or executed when one of the parties is a data subject;
7. UAB "eComp" processes personal data for the following purposes:
7.1. for creating an individual account, issuing financial documents, solving problems related to the provision of services; processed: name, surname, personal identification number, contact data (phone no., e-mail address).
7.2. for the purpose of repairing computer equipment; processed: Data about the owner of the device, first name, last name, e-mail address, tel. number.
7.3. for the fulfillment of other contractual obligations (delivery of goods ordered in the electronic store); processed data which are transferred to third parties (e.g. parcel delivery services): residential address, contact details, first and last name, phone number.
7.4. direct marketing; processed personal data: e-mail address, phone number, name, surname.
8. Personal data may be processed for direct marketing purposes only after the data subject gives consent.
9. Regarding the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, the data subject by ticking the box "I agree to receive newsletters, offers related to ecomp.lt services" agrees that his personal data would be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
10. The customer is provided with a clear, free and easily implemented opportunity for the data subject to express consent or disagreement regarding the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes.
11. The customer is informed of the right not to consent to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and of the fact that he can withdraw his consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time.
12. If the customer does not want his personal data to be used for marketing purposes in the future, the customer has the right at any time to write an email to email@example.com or submit a request to Savanorių pr. 192A-2, Kaunas and indicate that he does not wish his personal data to be processed for marketing purposes.
15. The user has the right to access his personal data. In order to access the processing of his personal data, the data subject must submit a written request through his account. In exercising the data subject's right to access, ecomp.lt will provide information on which personal data it has collected and from which sources, for what purposes it is processed, to which recipients it is provided and has been provided during the last one year. ecomp.lt provides the above information no later than within 30 days. Such information is provided once free of charge per calendar year.
16. If after getting acquainted with his Personal data, the User determines that the Personal data is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, he has the right to contact ecomp.lt by email or through his account, requesting the correction of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate Personal data and/or the suspension of such Personal data processing steps. Personal data is corrected within five working days.
17. Personal data is processed only by those employees who have been granted such a right and who are committed to protecting the confidentiality of personal data.
18. All information about processed personal data is confidential.
19. In order to provide full-fledged services, the Supplier records information (cookies) on the User's computer (device).
The recorded information is used to identify the User as a previous user of the website and for collecting website traffic statistics. Cookies are used to connect to the internal system, i.e. to identify the visitor's session, the session ID is stored.
20. The Supplier may use data not directly related to the User for statistical purposes, i.e. i.e. data about purchased services, website usage, etc. Such statistical data are collected and processed in such a way as to prevent disclosure access the User's personal identity or other personal data that could be used to determine the identity of a person.
21. ecomp.lt ensures that the Personal data provided by the User on the Website is protected from any illegal actions and that the level of Personal Data protection meets the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
22. Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and changes. The room where the collected data is stored is physically protected from access by unauthorized persons. The website's database protecting user data is protected from unauthorized access via computer networks.
23. The user may not agree to provide his personal data, in which case it is not possible to use the services provided by ecomp.lt.
27. ecomp.lt collects anonymous data related to facts that cannot be applied to an individual visitor. For example, ecomp.lt collects certain information every time a visitor visits the website in order to improve the quality of browsing the website. Ecomp.LT collects the IP addresses and related data of all visitors (e.g. the Internet address of the last web page the person visited before entering the ecomp.lt network portal) and the types of browsers and operating systems (e.g. Firefox browser. OS Windows). ecomp.lt also collects common search terms from various search programs focused on internal advertising. Ecomp.lt collects this information of all visitors for the purposes of service monitoring, improvement and direct advertising. Ecomp.LT also collects information about the visitor's answers to the questions presented on the websites in order to find out the visitor's opinion about the services, as well as the advertising placed on the websites.